Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Faces: Great Day ... Love American Style!

Beauty is in the eye ... and AMERICA is beholding!
Today I can dream even greater than I've dreamed before.  Life is good, and on it's way to being great.  I've had a horrible year, but I can say that President Obama's win for re-election reaffirms my belief in America, that it's the greatest country in the nation.  I remember being so inspired when I witnessed his history making win four years ago.  It was invigorating to think of all the good things that I wanted to do for my life, but like a lot of Americans procrastination got the better of me, and I didn't do all the things that I originally set out for myself.  Now with this re-election, I really plan to make them count, and do my civic duty for our country, and focus more on career and family.  Today its good to be an American, where we all can have a chance to contribute to making something great.  Thank you President Obama and Mrs. Obama  ..... you are Love, and family American Style, such an inspiration.
Awww ...........
Awww II ... hope and adoration continues.

7 comments:

  1. No sure if the best man won, but I can appreciate your pictures on love for America, and it's possibilities.
    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely shots ... great American portraits.
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Victory is ours, we are Democrats thankfully we have hope for four more years. Congrats President Obama. You make us so very proud.
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elated is what I am, four years ago we made history, and yesterday history again, who said that a black man couldn't be president, many said that he couldn't get a second term, well america how you like us now?
    adam

    ReplyDelete
  5. America is looking very nice to me right about now, and the color of blue is so soothing. Congrats Mr. Obama, a great race won but the right candidate.
    Renee'

    ReplyDelete
  6. so happy to be apart of this cabinet, and I really enjoyed doing the work. Good to see when things pay off.
    TJ

    ReplyDelete
  7. so precious, this is very nice indeed.
    Frank

    ReplyDelete