Friday, November 30, 2012

Ferocity/TGIF

Happy Friday everyone, ... Lets Talk about It!!

Quality life, is to seize the day(Carpe Diem) spending quality time, by doing qualified things. Having conversations with God, is sacred, the stillness of those times, should be a form of meditation to center yourself. Missed opportunities rarely present themselves again, you say that you believe, prove it. What we put in, is the investment that we get out. The rainbow can be enough and the REALIZATION can be yours, if you learn and apply along the way. Harvest season is always the best time for inventory, out with the old and in with the new. If you've ever witnessed death, then you truly understand rebirth. Ask God the hard questions first, the rest will fall into place.

TESTIMONY - you are going through because others are not strong enough to go through by themselves, they will need YOUR story! My tear ducts, go out for those who block their blessings, and their gifts. Where is the gratitude, are you ready to say I'm grateful for the big life, the lessons, the false starts and yes the big victories. Defiance is a way for the naysayers. Faith is a constant test, it shows trust and belief, if you're invited into HIS kingdom, embrace it. My constant journey has always revealed that people who are going nowhere with their lives and who are devoid of any passion to pursue a specific dream/goal, either because of fear or complacency always want to give others advice, don't give into it, your time is NOW, lets meet on the mountain top, because where two or three ......

What Are You Doing With Your Life?


18 comments:

  1. Kevin you continue to elevate, I'm so impressed, you're on a mission, and you're telling of your travels, and you are revealing the journey that we all need to travel. your delivery is the selling point. I'm loving what you do, and how you say it.
    Kimberly Michael Denton

    ReplyDelete
  2. God BLESS you man for these wise words……yes you do need to publish a book of all your inspiring words….2013 I’m claiming my autographed copy….get to work

    E. Polk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to claim my autograph copy too, I believe in your words. I've been on board since 2009, and Im never disappointed with your TGIF's.
      Thanks again.
      Lauren

      Delete
  3. I love the words, and I like the song that have to accompany it. You keep me inspired. Thanks again.
    Kelsi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you kelsi, kevin keeps me inspired too. very nice.
      Natalie

      Delete
  4. just wonderful, I love it. Happy Friday.
    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are right people who do not mean you well will always have something negative to say to bring you down, when it's their issues to begin with. I try to live happy with me, hoping to inspire others daily.
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  6. where two or more are join in the presence...such good words. I want to know about you young man, you seem to have much to say on many facets. I will drop you my information at your email address.
    Keiron

    ReplyDelete
  7. I live for your TGIF Fridays, you give me things to think about, and you have a great way with words, and your delivery is always well derived.
    Thanks

    shaun

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliance. Let the church say Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good words this Friday brutha. Thanks for keeping the torch alive. We should all dream. Blessings.
    Kamaal

    ReplyDelete
  10. it's friday and i'm just getting around to opening my email and your morning words are soothing to my mind, my thoughts and my ears.
    Have a blessed day my friend.
    Jean

    ReplyDelete
  11. serenity is what I have when I spend time on your blog. thanks so much.
    C

    ReplyDelete
  12. I absolutely love this! Thanks for sharing.., I'll meet you on the mountain in our favorite spot where few or ever dwell. Stay focused my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  13. God is able, he is using you to help tell the story and minister to others. thanks for being you.

    Anthony

    ReplyDelete
  14. love the song by mary j, and your words moved my heart.

    stan

    ReplyDelete
  15. happy Friday, im about to leave work, and find me a drink somewhere to celeberat friday. enjoy your weekend.
    lincoln

    ReplyDelete
  16. Some great thoughts to think abou and consider. Your delivery is the most charming part of all. You've always had a way with words.
    Continue on your journey friend.

    ReplyDelete