Monday, November 5, 2012

Always Be My Baby ....

Dearest Whitney ....

You'll always be my baby, every day that you're away, I'm missing you.  Knowing that you're never coming back is the hardest part to accept.  You will remain forever in my heart.  The place that I hold for you is on reserve forever, because that's how much you affected my life.  Your lovely gift, you're lovely voice and I will never forget how you were always a red carpet moment, and you slayed them every time.  Whenever I see advertisements of that train wreck called your family, it disgraces me.  The highlight is the shows rating in lackluster, so it's only a matter time before it's all over and that leader Pat Houston can go back to work at Target or Walmart and finish living out her dreams.  Sorry that was bad, but I'm so serious.  More and more it's revealed to me why you had to go, you really couldn't stay.  Honestly with that mess, I'm surprised that you lasted as long as you did. 
Your greatest 'hits' CD will see the light of day next Tuesday the 13th.  I'm going to purchase it, and I hope that it debuts righteously on the charts at the TOP!!  Until next week, rest easy my beautiful princess. RIP

17 comments:

  1. such a lovely tribute. Whit was my girl too, she was always a stunner.
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. forever loving whitney, through the good and the bad. sometimes I wonder if she had married someone on her level, if she wouldve endured the lows better and weathered the storm. A great lady, and an amazing gift that she give us. rip
    martin

    ReplyDelete
  3. great picture of nippy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always love you Whitney, you gave us the greatest love of all, your voice. Such a blessing to the gift of song.
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  5. Incredible, original, unique and truly magical. I will never forget all the magic moments of Whitney, and she has left a lasting impression. rip Whitney
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  6. ONLY ONE WHITNEY!!! she's the true VOICE, not Mariah, not Toni Braxton, not Celine ..... all envied WHITNEY. Truth is ...I miss her.
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  7. HSN is airing a special on Whitney tonight, I'm going to order her new greatest hits CD. I can't wait to order my copy, still rather have the real thing HER live and in perosn, but I will always have my memories.
    Perry

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Perry, I almost forgot that it was tonight. You are the man for posting tonight AND for loving Whitney like we do.
      Grace

      Delete
    2. I just ordered my Whitney CD off of HSN, and I'm really enjoying this tribute. I miss her, but I'm so very glad that she's getting the love that she deserves.
      Micahel

      Delete
    3. I'm watching HSN, and it's only been twenty minutes, but Whitney is still slaying em, 9500 cd's have already been sold. YOU GO Ms. Whitney:)
      Donnie

      Delete
  8. Whitney Whitney Whitney .... she sang and sang and saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang.

    ReplyDelete
  9. great shot of Whitney, this is the video of "On My Own" from Just Whitney. The CD performed poorly, but I think it was because it was LA Reid behind it, not Clive. Same decent songs but not really of her caliber. I love love love Whitney, no matter what. She's a true ICON. RIP
    Calle

    ReplyDelete
  10. she was and always will be my favorite singer.
    Dora

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have finally reached the point to where I can watch Whitney clips and not cry.
    Still seems so unfair.

    Lynden

    ReplyDelete
  12. She always made me smile, whenever I hear her angelic voice, it just makes me warm inside, but I'm always brought to tears. I want her back, this is so painful.
    gabriel

    ReplyDelete
  13. Whitney Houston a global superstar who raised the bar, that few if any could ever reach or hope to achieve that heights that her career soared.
    Rashad

    ReplyDelete
  14. So in love I can't think straight I can't eat or sleep Wht is happening to Me

    ReplyDelete