Monday, November 12, 2012

Always Be My Baby ...


Dearest Whitney,
It's been nine months without you being on this earth, I MISS YOU so much!  This Friday CBS will air their Grammy Tribute show in your honor.  I hope that it's really good.  Ricky Minor's DIVAS Live doesn't seem to be on the schedule anymore.  I'm not exactly sure why, but best believe that I will get to the bottom of this story.  Tomorrow your Greatest Hits will be released, and I have a really good feeling about it.  I love the new song "Never Give Up" sadly new material from you, is going to be limited:( 
HSN tribute to you was very decent, Clive, Brandy and two jokers David Foster and Pat Houston BOTH hipcrits were on the show praissing your brilliance but both with hidden agendas.  The great news is HSN sould over 14,000.00 units of your Greatest hits disc in less than 48 minutes.  This holiday season is going to be a very lonely without you, but at least I'll always have your music, and memories of you to help me weather the storm.  Until next week, rest easy my beautiful princess, you are loved and dearly missed.  RIP.

9 comments:

  1. Lovely...I love and miss Whitney sooo much too.
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  2. today I had the hardest time getting on your site today, I was trying all day until the last few minutes, then I was finally able to log on, wtf happened with your site today? too much. finally I'm here. Loving Whitney always

    ReplyDelete
  3. She´s no longer with you? us:( Thanks for all the things you post, you´re doing a great job :)

    Maria Elise

    ReplyDelete
  4. goregeous picture, how beautiful was the lovely Whitney Houston? OMG just a doll.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She always made me smile, and touched my heart with her voice.
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for being there it has been a rough year for all of us. I miss Whitney so much it hurts. RIP my angel.... I love you wherever you are :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. she gave us good love, and here leaving was never 'fine' with me. Our 'queen of the night' sang to us and it gave us to time 'exhale' and she made us 'feel so good'. When I'm really missing her I realize that its 'one of those day' and on my down days, i know that can 'I look to you' and I know that you'll always be there.

    randall

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing Picture ..... she's so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whitney Whitney Whitney, she left us too soon.
    Fawn

    ReplyDelete