Sunday, October 7, 2012

Affirmation ...


Thank you Heavenly Father for allowing me the opportunity to greet a new day of your design, and the chance for me to be a better person than I was yesterday.  To God be the glory, if God be for you who can be against. Please allow me to see all my dreams into fruition as you see fit for my life. I could not do anything without you, I want to be a vessel of your word and please allow me to be an Angel to all that are in need.  Heal me from any addictions and afflictions in my life.  I wish Love and Light to all that believe in your word and guidance.  For all the blessings in my life I give thanks today, tomorrow and forevermore. Amen

1 comment:

  1. you're a child of God and your growth is constantly showing. keep up the good work.
    Nicole.

    ReplyDelete