Monday, October 22, 2012

Always Be My Baby ...

Dearest Whitney,
It's been a slow week, but productive.  I saw the Lifetime Special featuring your family, I was impressed because the special actually showed some footage on you, that I had never seen, so that portion really warmed my heart, and I must admit seeing your family, I actually found myself rooting for them, I'm pretty certain that I wont be watching the reality series, but what I saw of them, felt geniune eventhough it was clearly their moment to paint the picture of the story that they wanted to tell, which was clearly about them.  Nick Gordon seemed geniune and not a buster, he was believeable.  You greatest hits will be out in a few weeks, and it seems that promotions for all things Whitney is about to kick into high gear.  Arista/RCA has updated your website, things that they rarely did while you were here, but enough of my opinions.  Let's deal with facts ... I love you and miss your dearly.  Ill always carry a piece of you with me in my heart forever.  Until next week, my sweet beautiful princess rest easy.  RIP

5 comments:

  1. loving, needing, missing and forever remembering her greatness. sad that the flowers came inconsistantly from the media. you were/are loved nippy, always.
    Gordon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed the lifetime special too, it revealed a human side to her family. Whitney was such a gorgeous soul and spirit. Clearly she was tired, and had to go.
    Austin

    ReplyDelete
  3. the greatest singer who ever lived, and I believe she will never be replaced.
    Miki

    ReplyDelete
  4. the most beautiful woman ever! a totally perfect shot

    ReplyDelete
  5. I miss her soooo much. My heart is still broken.
    Shae

    ReplyDelete