Friday, October 19, 2012

Propensity/TGIF

Happy Friday everyone ... Let's Talk about It!

I started on this writing journey some time ago in my life, and it's taught me some valuable lessons that I've learned along the way. Detox is painful but very necessary to purge and cleanse dead weight for renewal. As you keep pushing deeper for knowledge within a word like OPTION teaches you that some battles are not worthy of your strength or attention, learn this quickly! Repetition is in the understanding that when days are bad, to realize that it's temporal, when the days are good, find a way from within to make them great.

TRUTH is the righteous way to honor yourself and it's relational activity relating it to your life. Don't be the person who guessed the end of the story because you're too lazy to read the book, apply dynamic to your landmark, you owe that to yourself.  Everyone around will find you to be the beneficial missing link. Stop being afraid to allow someone to see into your soul, that's where the goodness truly lies, just like observing mud on sidewalks from a rainy day,  turn that mud into a sculpture masterpiece with the carvings from your wisdom.

What Are You Doing With Your Life?





10 comments:

  1. you are spitting truth this morning my dude. piercing message. gave me a lot to think about. detox is in order. thanks pa
    khalil

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peace My Dear Friend


    It's Lady. This email...your thoughts are so on point as usual. Detox is painful but absolutely necessary if u want to grow and become the person ur meant to be. Not everyone is meant to go with u.


    My favorite, stop being afraid and allow someone to see ur soul. Divine!!!


    Thank u for sharing ur gift.


    Love
    L

    ReplyDelete
  3. so timely, and truth above all thy self
    avery

    ReplyDelete
  4. your words are awesome. I want to know more about you and how your mind works. guess i'm a typical woman, with my curiosities....
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Option was a great point. you give so much to talk about some much to consider. the music is always a nice touch too. thanks.
    Donia

    ReplyDelete
  6. it's the desire of wanting more. the requirements are risky, and could lead to disaster or success. choice is to attain.
    sheila

    ReplyDelete
  7. this was money to invest, and I would love to play it forward. I will send you a email to your aol address, would love to chat with you live or in person. I think we can do business today.
    Henri Rosalino

    ReplyDelete
  8. howdie hall/oates wait for me, good ole college days, a heartbreak, recovery. grandma settled longing still hopeful
    Kassie D.

    ReplyDelete
  9. this one is a keeper kevin, it touched my soul, finding a safe place with another is a hard task, and trusting is even harder. i seek happiness, first coming from within, then from someone else. wish me luck, i hope that it happens.
    Darius

    ReplyDelete