Saturday, October 27, 2012

RIP Natina Reed Of R&B Group Blaque ...


Rest in Peace Natina Reed of R&B Group Blaque.   According to early unconfirmed reports, Natina was killed in the early Saturday, after being struck by a driver while crossing the street in Atlanta, GA. Ironic since the spirited young artist was introduced to the world by TLC rapper Left Eye, before her own tragic death in a car accident. She would have turned 33 on Sunday, October 28. She’s survived by her 10-year-old son Tren, from her relationship with rapper Kurupt. Our condolences to them, as well as all of her friends and family including fellow Blaque members Shomari and Brandy.

5 comments:

  1. Omg. I was just trying to explain to my friend who blaque is.... this is so tragic. My cousin was a victim of a hit and run. If you hit someone, you need to face the consequences of your actions. Sometimes they charge you, sometimes they dont. You wont face hard time if you're convicted if it was an accident. RIP.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is truly sad may her soul rest in peace. I hate to think that tomorrow isn't promised to everyone, I tell my husband that I love him everyday because you just never know. Please tell your folks everyday that you love them because that just might the last time you say that to them. R.I.P Natina.

    ReplyDelete
  3. R.I.P .. This is so sad .. I always thought this group was underrated I bought their album good songs on there .. I can remember the album cover they was dressed in bubble wrap I thought that was cute and wanted to do that for a Halloween costume . 90's R&B was the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. R.I.P she was beautiful,god bless her,her family,as well as her son.Right before your birthday you're taken away?smh i can't even begin to imagine what her loved ones are feeling right.Such a tragic way to go and please find the coward who did this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. tragedy kontinues to strike. now she's with Lisa, but leaves a child, which can never be a good or easy thing. I pray for healing and strength.
    Al

    ReplyDelete