Sunday, October 14, 2012

Affirmation ...


Because of God I can do all things.  I'm grateful to be amongst the land of the living, and to live to see another day.  The blessings in my life are abundant, and I don't take any of them for granted.  To God be The Glory, because if God be for you, then who can be against .  I'm a vessel of God's word, and I gladly share the knowledge and wisdom to anyone whom I meet, and who are open to believe and want a better life.  No one gets there alone.  Father please heal me of any addictions and afflictions in my life.  The world that we live in can be a crazy place, I plain to always be an active participate in the journey of enlightenment.  I am no without fault, it's my goal to be a better person today than I was yesterday.  For all the blessings, and loving people in my life I ask for love and light, and encouragement to any lost sheep, and I'm always hopeful that they will find their way home.  As I go forward God I ask that you continue to protect me from hurt, harm fear and danger, and that you will continue to guide and direct my path.  Amen

2 comments:

  1. yes Lord God, such good words, thanks for touching me. pls continue on your journey soldier. the rewards will come. TRUTH
    Kem

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for keeping it positive. I like coming to your blogg.
    stacey

    ReplyDelete