Thursday, October 18, 2012

Command Performance



Erykah Badu is one of the new breed, that is now a veteran, thankfully she studied her craft from the greats.  Some would say that soul music is a dying breed, but I tend to disagree, soul is makes way for all the rest of the music formats.  I love Badu's performance her of "Bag Lady" because her vocals are on point, and she always brings the drama with her style and delivery.  Live performance is to enlighten and entertain, she does both.  Enjoy~

4 comments:

  1. Badu doesn't play, she comes prepared and does the work. I love this version of Bag Lady. Thanks for the post.
    Matt

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love it all, Badu is my girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great performance from Erykah, lately she seems to have fallen off. the video is hot though. thanks.
    wendi

    ReplyDelete
  4. bag lady and window seat are my two all time favorite cuts by erykah badu thanks for the post.

    ReplyDelete