Thursday, October 25, 2012

Command Performance

I've had a draining, trying week, when I look and listen to Whitney's triumphant performance of "I Didn't Know My Own Strength(its my testimony), I can attest to what inner strength is about, it's about  endurance, believe and your ability to weather any storm, because when you believe in God your battles are not battled alone.  This life performance was on the Oprah Winfrey on when Houston was on her promotional tour to promote her "I Look To You" cd she looked beautiful and the sound that came out of her mouth was pure radiance.  She was the real deal, in a class all of her own.  Enjoy~

3 comments:

  1. Just Beautiful .... Whitney so precious

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post, Ive found strength too. Thanks for the post, plus I was sold when I saw your command performance would be on Whitney,

    ReplyDelete
  3. great song choice, it's about truth right about now.
    Marie

    ReplyDelete