Friday, October 26, 2012

Pandemonium/TGIF

Happy Friday everyone ... Let's Talk about It!!

In our effort to temporarily pacify our unstable emotions, we place the wrong people at the helm of our hearts, people who are unfit to be there ultimately resulting in chaos and pandemonium. Uproar is an unsettled event, perhaps a certain discomfort, maybe even an unevenness. Learn to pay attention to self, your gifts, do not doubt them, your time is now, lets not second guess, it will only slow you down, and who has time for that.  With the tools that the creator has given you, added to the tools that you've acquired for yourself, let your blueprint begin. When Ordinary gets complacent, get up and start moving, prepare and align because, the newness of day is yours.

If you are in a strange or uncomfortable place, listen quietly and absorb, it could be a place of transformation. Seeing is reality and can be much better than assumption, and sometimes what you're seeing will shock you so much, that you really can't believe it, but you must because your focus in that precise moment, will forever change you. In disappointment and let down, if you can do it without bitterness, you have mastered the lesson. What you deem as security might just be a mirage. To Thy Own self, your walk is Godly, he put you here for a purpose.  In life we transform, and transformation, is fine tuning and rebuilding, to make anew, this time wiser, stronger, purposeful, engaging and invigorating.

What Are You Doing With Your Life?

14 comments:

  1. This was yummy, I knew that you were really going to bring it today, and love how you always spin it positively, but I still can sense some pain, but I see that you're coming to terms, and that's good. Hang in there kev' backup is on the way.

    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks such great tools I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kevin,


    Amazing! Just what I needed!!


    Laura

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Laura, I'm always happy to see you on board. I tried to speak it as I see it. Through pain .... we eventually get to peace. Good luck.

      KK

      Delete
  4. more and more I believe that you are a profit. your words are very piercing and you manage to permeate the flow to life.
    Connie Selleca

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved this TGIF, I knew that it was going to be very deep. I mainly wanted to see how your were going to put a positive spin on a very hurtful situation, and you did it. You really have a gift especially in the way that you gather words. You should be proud of yourself. As one your readers and followers, I am truly impressed with you.

    Joi

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your words, and I get wisdom from your strength. I can't wait to see you as an author, you are truly talented. I wish you continued success. Your blog is a breathe of fresh air.
    Suzie

    ReplyDelete
  7. YOu breathe fresh air into the universe Kevin, and we the readers are much better with you telling the story. It's a great testimony on trial and tributations, but more importantedly it tells of perserverance.
    Chico

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey now, i almost let this one get by me, I'm so happy that I read it before i left the office. You move me, and this was truly touching. Makes me want to reexamine some things in my life. Thanks again. Have a great weekend.
    Nicki

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Hour is my time and my time is now. This was a good read Kev'. I'll touch base with you early next week. Stay on your grind.

    Boots

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are really an amazing man. I know I am proud to know the heart that feels the love that is in you. But I believe your mother is shouting for joy on Heaven at the man her baby boy has become.


    I love Kevin.
    Diana Dow

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it sooo true...watch look listen and learn ! La ya

    ReplyDelete
  12. so proud and humbled by you Kevin

    ReplyDelete