Monday, October 1, 2012

Always Be My Baby ...


Dearest Whitney,
What a week it has been. First everything regarding your absence had been relatively quiet on the music front from Arista/RCA ... but things this past week has started to get VERY interested.  You have always made your money and your record label never had any complaints because just like your family for your label, you have always been their cash cow.  Your buddy R.Kelly turned "I Look To You" into a duet with you, and he used your vocals from another take, which were pure perfection, it's going to be on your new 'Arista' records package entitled "I Will Always Love You" Whitney Houston's Greatest Hit's package with some of your blockbuster songs plus a new song called "Never Give Up", that CD comes out November 13thThe Grammy Awards has scheduled a Memorial to you, featuring Celine Dion, Usher and Jennifer Hudson plus many more guests, which will air November 16th.  The HSN channel will air a special on you November 5th. Then of course we have the Rickey Minor  produced Divas LIVE tribute to your airing in December with ALL the big guns Beyonce', Pink, Mariah, Adele, Monica, Celine,Patti, Kelly Clarkson, Brandy, Gaga and Christina Aguilera, so I'm excited and more than anything sad, because none of this will have you sitting in first row getting the accolades that you so richly deserve, but I am happy that the world hasn't forgotten you, and however these companies choose to make money off of your legacy, the bottom line is that they fully know damn well, what you came here to do on this earth, and your did a fantastic damn job .... and GOD said Well Done!!!  Until next week my princess, have a restful sleep, I know that you're in good company. RIP

12 comments:

  1. Getting it going this morning with Whitney, I love you for the movement. Keep it coming. Lovely was she.
    Anthony

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great things you say about the great Whitney! Love here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Whitney .. And I'm so excited about all the new specials. Thanks for keep me informed, I had NO idea.
    Kelli

    ReplyDelete
  4. when she was doing it, she was the best to ever do it, and there will never be another quite like her. RIP Whitney you were loved.
    Quincy

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is touching that you do this every week, what an honor to her and her fans. She was someething out of this world, and she truly lived and loved.
    Marco

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am grateful to you Kevin for helping to keep Whitney7ks memory alive.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whitney will forever be ,,, and always will reside within my heart and spirit. RIP beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Keep on bringing us all the good words on our beloved Whitney, she is loved and she is missed. The new version of I Look to you is lovely.
    Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  9. it's still so hard to believe and even harder to accept that Whitney Houston is dead. Seems like just yesterday I was hearing "you give good love" for the first time, and some 28 years later, she's not more. Her legacy is legendary and I'm so grateful for being able to breathe this earth when she breathe ... incredible lady she was.
    carlton

    ReplyDelete
  10. Has anybody here seen my old ..... Whitney I just looked around and you were gone. I'm forever MISSING YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks for the updates on the Whitney movement, I will continue to support all of her endeavors, she can never be replaced, always #1 in my book.
    Lylia

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great picture ... I remember her GMA performance, She endured a lot so strong. I miss her.

    ReplyDelete