Monday, October 29, 2012

Always Be My Baby ...

Dearest Whitney,
I love you more and more everyday, you helped to shape my life, and you have always been my comfort food, whatever the situation in my life, you were there.  You're the constant happy source, and then February 11 happened, and I had to find my smile again, but somehow you helped or you are helping me to cope.  It's been a very tough year for me, personally and professionally, but I'm happy to report that I'm making it through.
This past week Lifetime premiered the reality show on your family called "The Houston"s as I said before I wont be watching that train wreck.  The were also on "The View" where Barbara Walters practically ate Pat Houston alive, when I saw the piece on Youtube, I was loving it, because as much as Walters irks me, she was right on point with Pat's reasoning for doing the show,it's MUCH to soon for Krissi to address her loss of her Mommie, Pat wants to be a star and that sh*t isn't ever going to happen.  One last thing your mother was trying to block Krissi for getting her inheritance, in the timeframe that you stated, but as of yesterday Cissy dropped out of the suit.  Rest easy my sweet beautiful princess, until next week I'll be seeing you. RIP

7 comments:

  1. love love love that you help to keep a beauty memory alive. keep doing what you do.

    Kelli

    ReplyDelete
  2. the best singer ever, she made it look easy, and america was in the palm of her hands.
    Ryan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous inside n Out ...with a voice to match the perfect packagee perfect package

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beauty at it's finest! She never lost her glow and that's what's make my heart smile! That's how you know the Lord was all over her! IWALY
    Nikaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. always gonna be my baby too. I loved Whitney, she was always in a league of her own. The notes, the grace, the beauty, and the belief factor. She will forever be missed.
    Joseph

    ReplyDelete
  6. great shot of Whitney, and I like your moving weekly tributes.
    London

    ReplyDelete