Sunday, October 28, 2012

Affirmation ...


To God Be The Glory, Lord I thank you for letting me live to see another day and a chance to be a better man today than I was yesterday.  Please protect me from hurt harm, fear and danger, I ask that you guide and direct my path, also allow me with favor mercy and grace.  Last week was a very hard week for me in court, but I endured the storm and was victorious in spite of the opposition. I know that I'm a child of God here to do great things, being a vessel of your word, to all that I encounter and to be an Angel to all those who are in need.  God I love you more and more every day, trying to be the person that you know that I can be.  I've come to realize that my relationship with you has to be one that is personal, in that understanding I do know that 'if God be for you', 'who can be against you'.  Please heal me from any addictions and afflictions in my life.  For all those walking with the understanding that we can do all things through Christ.  I send love and light to the world.  Giving thanks, for your hand in my life. Thank you Grandmother Oleava for being my Angel this week when I needed you most.  Amen ~

2 comments:

  1. I love that you are a believer in our creator, the world doesn't work without him. We could NOT win.

    Armon

    ReplyDelete