Monday, October 8, 2012

Always Be My Baby ...



Dearest Whitney,
When I think of you I smile, and I can still remember your radiance, and the smile that beamed from your tiny little frame.  That magnificent voice coming from that tiny frame, clearly speaks of God's light.  I watched "Behind The Music" last night and Nicole Scherzinger (lead singer of Pussycat Dolls) said all of her singing life she wantedd to be Whitney Houston, it feels so good to know so many singers hold you as the bar to attain, unfortunately seldom ever got close. 
Though you gave us 28 years of your brilliance, I still wanted more, but I do understand the fact that you were tired, and having everyone pull you in every which way but loose, I get why your goodbye was ultimate. 
Your mother and Pat (Killer) Houston this past week filed a court injunction trying to prevent Bobbi Kristina from getting your millions too soon, they fear that she has negative influences around her, who are taking advantages of her, and I can think immediately of two names  that come to mind, but I wont go there.  Recently the Lifetime channel has been showing the promo's for "The Houston's" life without .....  I can't watch, it feels so unfair and it seems like another way for your family to pimp you, and there's no justice in that.  I miss you, and that will never change ... so until next week.  Rest easy my sweet talented princess. RIP

8 comments:

  1. awesome shot of Whitney in all her diva glory. thanks for helping to keep her memory alive, she really was one of a kind.
    Omari

    ReplyDelete
  2. great story and you hit it perfertly cissy, pat, gary and the rest of the pimps on whitney's staff just there to take her money. it's a damn shame. she's not at peace though, that makes me happy in my sorrow. love you Whitney
    angelo

    ReplyDelete
  3. great great great....loving you for loving Whitney she was amazingly beautiful, so poised and ready for all the hell that the world gave her and she still managed to find a way to smile. I applaud you Whit, and I miss you beautiful.
    Wanda

    ReplyDelete
  4. great picture. I must admit that I'm the nosey sort so I'll be watching the show on Lifetime and I'll report back to you.
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is a great weekly conversation, please continue to spread the love it's greatly appreciated.
    shaun

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for helping keeping Whitney's memory alive, it feels good to know someone else feels they way that i do, well lots of people feel the same as we do, but the media never wants to tell that story, so again thank you.
    Stan

    ReplyDelete
  7. love you kevin thanks for loving Whitney. I look forward to reading your words every week about our Icon. You help me to understand the loss.
    tyson

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will always love Whitney forever and ever. reading your post touches my heart, with a warm feeling.
    Lindsey

    ReplyDelete