Sunday, October 21, 2012

Affirmation


I'm am grateful to God to live to see another day, and to be in the land of the living.  To live in gratitude everyday, is the simplest way to honor the father.  Today I give thanks for all the blessings in my life, and the the lessons in my life, for all have brought me to this point, and all have made me a better person.  Having faith is when you believe that everything has a plan and purpose, and it's all a part of the master plan.  How we treat one another reveals our character.  As I embark on my day to day journey, I begin it with giving thanks, and asking God to protect me from hurt, harm, fear and danger, I ask that he guide and direct my path, and to allow me favor, mercy and grace.  Once I have that shield around me, I know that I can conquer anything that the day brings.   Being a vessel of God's word is part of the way I honor him.  I ask that I may be an Angel to all those who are in need of me.  Please heal me of any addictions and afflictions in my life.  Show my purpose and constantly lead me in that righteous path, so I may get to my destination, as you see fit.  Love and Light to all those who believe.  I'm eternally thankful to you God. Amen

2 comments:

  1. positive goodness. it's so appreciated when we give honor.
    Chip

    ReplyDelete
  2. ultimate affirmation of God is the best we do here on earth. you stand upright and do the honor, the rewards will come.
    Diann

    ReplyDelete