Thursday, October 11, 2012

Command Performance

Adele took the world by storm a few years ago, and it shocked the world, because she went against everything that Pop radio stood for.  She's a thick singer, and kind of folk with a voice that had much to say and sing about.  "Daydreamer" is a great song, as it tends to speak of a yearning love that seems unattainable.  Still the hope for all the good things that life promised could be yours.  I love the tenderness of this performance because her delivery is conveyed from the heart with a lot of schmaltz.


3 comments:

  1. I love love love Adele and her song 'Daydreamer'. thanks for always delivering the good music. You have wonderful taste.
    natalie

    ReplyDelete
  2. great song that truly delivers. I love it. Adele is the best ever.
    David Rivera

    ReplyDelete
  3. man your taste really moves me. this daydreamer song by Adele moves my heart.
    Mitch

    ReplyDelete