Sunday, December 2, 2012

Affirmation


Heavenly Father thank for you allowing me to see another day.  I do not take any of my blessings for granted, without you I could not make it, I would not want to live.  Please guide and direct my path, protect me form hurt, harm, fear and danger, I ask to that you continue to honor me with favor mercy and grace.  To God be the Glory, if God be for you, who can be against you.  When evil men raise against me, they will stumble and fall.  I am a vessel of your word sent to share your goodness with non-believers or for those who have lost their way.  Please me to be an Angel to anyone that need me.  For all the blessings in my life that you've afforded me, I do give thanks.  Love and Light to all those who walk and roam the earth, who speak your name.  Amen~

3 comments:

  1. god'sgrursace is yours

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep believing ... God hears.
    Hanson

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Lord is My Sheperd, love your fellow brothers and sisters. The world is need of love.
    Nik

    ReplyDelete