Friday, December 14, 2012

Illumine/TGIF

Happy Friday everyone ,,, Let's Talk about It!!

Personal space is generally taken for granted, until you have someone crowd you. It's not an unreasonable request to demand a certain distance amount of space between yourself and others, Inner thoughts are yours to process and dwell to conceptualize your next position.  Space is a commodity that we think is free, but free in this world has it's price. Awareness of your time management is a must, ask that your path be lighter with less negativity into a deeper meaningful plateau so that you may be a vessel that toggles the carrot to transcend.

I'm constantly aware of the sand castle, its a constant reminder of borrowed time. My conversations with God have begun to take on a greater meaning, my prayers have become more specific to the person and not so generalized. The Heavenly Father hears all, I received a call today about a loved one who had fallen ill, and the request was that I pray for him, and I remember hanging up the phone feeling 'grace', because that specific relative I had already singled out with a special prayer request. Discernment relates to anointing, a pessimist wouldn't believe such a thing, so if you're a pessimist, pray for removal of that draining characteristic. Part of your travels are to lighten the load and lay burdens down, by lifting others up.

What Are You Doing With Your Life?



5 comments:

  1. love this one kevin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are anointed that's one of the things that keeps me coming back to your blog. you have a way with everything that you do, and your blog is always refreshing in the sense I never know what I will see when I get here. happy holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  3. grace is a great tool to live with and to understand gratitude and discernment.
    Ted

    ReplyDelete
  4. good words. nice music Kanye wasn't always crazy then, he is uber talented.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey kev, I'm just opening up your Friday TGIF, I was so distraught about the killings in Connecticut I couldn't breathe. To read your Friday thoughts, it's like you have a priminition. You really are anointed. I'm glad to be on your mailing list. It's always a good read.
    Ausreyn

    ReplyDelete