Friday, December 28, 2012

Proclamation/TGIF

Happy Friday everyone ... Let's Talk about It!

Next week starts a new year, and resolutions can invigorate with hopes of a new consciousness of keeping a keen eye to avoid shortcomings and procrastination. Self deserves a honest fresh approach, only say what you really can commit to, if we're roaming the earth together, its safe to assume that you can attest to my words being true of 'time' passing, rapid moves, rapid circumstance and a rapid result. Directional is to reconsider, turning a corner instead of a straight path, might just make all the difference in your world.

RESOLVE - I believe fundamentally that when someone wants to be a part of your life they will make an intentional effort. Gone are the days when I over extend myself exerting unnecessary energy to people who do not wish me well or want anything to do with me. I am a gift to whomever I meet because I realize that the people attached to me are gifts, that being said you are a gift to me also.  As I say goodbye to 2012, I thank you for embarking on this journey with me, and for allowing me into your world to share my thoughts, may God bless us all, especially the babies. Happy New Year!

What Are You Doing With Your Life?  

20 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Kevin. Thanks for sharing your TGIF's with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. God Bless you Kevin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you a great new year kevin. I look forward to more of your insights next years.

    Char

    ReplyDelete
  4. BEAUTIFUL KEVIN BEAUTIFUL! Truly GOD inspired that word in you. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a blessed New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thats a great resolve to have. Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Kevin and thanks for all that you do. Looking forward to your show.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy New Year Kevin, I'm happy to be on board. I start every Friday morning with your TGIF word. I'm always intrigued by what you have to share, lookin forward to more insight of yours.
    Missy

    ReplyDelete
  9. i'm always impressed by your mind and the way you can spin words. you're very inspiring, it's always a pleasure to dialogue with you.
    Happy New Year.

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  10. happy new year mister. have a great celebration, i look forward to connecting with you next year.
    Jon

    ReplyDelete
  11. great stuff as always Keivn. Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy New Year Kevin, enjoy your holiday. I look forward to 2013. God bless you and your beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wishing you blessings of the season Kevin and all good things for 2013. Keep your head to the sky, and keep on blessing us with your many gifts. You are a messenger from God.

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy New Year .... bottoms UP! I'll be drinking until Next Sunday ...

    ReplyDelete
  15. appreciate you bruh. happy new year, see you in 2013. continue to share your thoughts, we are listening.
    kamaal

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy New Year Kevin, thanks for always delivering such enticing topics. I heard your show this afternoon, it put a smile on my face, it seems that you're fully in your element now. God bless you.

    Karyn

    ReplyDelete
  17. hey fella happy new year

    will

    ReplyDelete
  18. just got around to reading your Friday thoughts, as usual, it's always a good read. Thanks for being who you are, you are adored and appreciated.
    Happy New Year
    Katelin

    ReplyDelete
  19. happy new year bruh.
    Johnny Darrell

    ReplyDelete