Sunday, December 16, 2012

Affirmation ...

Heavenly Father, thanks for the grace of living to witness another day of your goodness and mercy.  I'm know that I could not do anything without you and your guidance. Please continue to honor with favor, mercy and grace, guide and direct my path, and protect me from hurt, harm, fear and danger.  I pray for the world as I view that we are in a state of emergency, please put your arms around the families in Connecticut  give them strength, understanding and forgiveness, as we  also continue to observe the losses and aftermath of Hurricane Sandy.  For all of my blessings that I receive from you, I do not take anything for granted, I send love and light to those in the world who believe in you and I ask that you show mercy to the naysayers and show them the way.  I am a vessel of your word to spread to those who I encounter, and to be an Angel to those who need my services.  To God be the glory, if God be for you, who can be against you.  I do give thanks for you. Amen~

2 comments:

  1. With God all things are possible. The book of Psalms said The Lord is my shepherd. Have mercy on our souls.
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. God is all knowing, the only source of reason. Seek his knowledge, he will give you wisdom.
    Diana D.

    ReplyDelete