Sunday, December 9, 2012

Affirmation ...


Heavenly Father I thank you for another opportunity to grace the dawn of a new day.  Please protect me from hurt, harm, fear and danger, guide and direct my path, and honor me with favor, mercy and grace.  If God be for you, who can be against you.  I do not take any of the blessings in my life for granted, without you I know that I could not exist, nor would I want to.  Please allow me to have a closer personal relationship with you.  May I always be a vessel of your goodness, to express your will to the naysayers, and please let me always be an Angel to those that I encounter, who are in need.  Please continue to watch over the world, the sick and meek, the children who need protection, the hurricane Sandy victims, and anyone battling health issues.  Healthcare reform is almost here, I pray that cures are found for all the ailments in the world.  For those who walk in the belief of you I send love and light, and for the uncertain, I pray for their souls, and hope that they will be shone the light, which is you.  I gave thanks in the name of the son, the father and the holy ghost. Amen~

2 comments:

  1. Love and Light to you also Kevin. Hang in there, help is on the way.
    Oliver

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hold up the light, God is here with you. Put your trust in him, he will do wonderful things.

    ReplyDelete