Monday, December 3, 2012

Always Be My Baby ...


Dearest Whitney,
Another week has gone by, things have been relatively quiet.  The world saw the release of your coffee table book "ICON" as well as the release of your movie "Sparkle" on DVD. Its hard to believe that this month marks the tenth month of your passing.  I watched one of your concerts over the weekend, I was singing from start to finish, I was right at home, and for those brief two hours, It seem that you were still with us. The great things about memories is that no one can take them away from you.  Thanks for gracing us with your amazing gift.  Until next week my beautiful princess, rest easy.  Forever loving you.  RIP

12 comments:

  1. loving Whitney, and it shows that you felt the same way too. your weekly tribute is such a loverly honor. some would say a little crazy, but not me.
    troy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. not crazy it all, your weekly journal actually helps me to cope. thank you. it's good to remember the good things about Whitney with no negatives.
      LaShawn

      Delete
    2. thanks it's not crazy, please continue, we all love nippy so much, so come to your blog weekly makes the loss a little easier to bear.

      Delete
  2. my first birthday and christmas without Whitney, this is going to be very hard. I pulled out her one wish christmas CD and was balling all day. Poor Bobbi Kristina, I don't know how she copes. Good bless her and us.
    Keith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. poor Krissi, it's going to hard for all of us to survive. she was a major force in the industry, and I was a really big fan.

      Delete
  3. I love the picture that you choose this week. Whitney looked so beautiful during her pregnancy, and this was the when she started to get her hair right. Such a beautiful lady. I miss her.
    Candace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the I'm Every Woman cover is classic, I love it

      Delete
  4. such a gift you were to the world, and you paid dearly, sometimes I cant help but ask, was it worth it? rip Whitney Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you lived it out loud hopefully no regrets. still doesn't seem real, and you didn't seem ready to go. this life always full of surprises.
      D.

      Delete
  5. missing you loving you remembering you and your gift of light. sing on the heavenly choir with the angels.
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  6. rip nip. you will never be forgotten

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know that I should be there 'where you are'. It's not right, but well I'll stop. I love and miss Whitney. she was something quite special, a big voice in a very tiny body, singing for the heavens.
    Jay

    ReplyDelete