Saturday, December 1, 2012

Kenya Moore in my latest crush ....

Kenya Moore the former Miss USA(1993).  I've always liked her for some reason, but never really followed her after her reign was over.  I would see her here and there, but nothing of the same magnitude of her crown.  I oftened wondered why she wasn't able to attach herself to a high powered Hollywood agent.  Then the thought came to mind, was her darker brown skin tone holding her back? I mean here she is a ravishing beauty AND she has brains with a killer body, why was she only given B-Movie roles, welcome to Hollywood, the dream isn't equal  for everyone.  Fast forward to current day, now the lovely Moore is on the bitchy Housewives Brand, the Atlanta addition(so not her caliber).  She recently dropped by Wendy Williams show and I immediately fell in love with her all over again, just goes to show that you can't keep a good woman down, even when the world will try to, this lady is elegant, charming, poised, well bred, smart AND beautiful.  I'm team Kenya Moore:) Watch the video, I'm sure that you will agree~

6 comments:

  1. she is beautiful. I'm not really familiar with her. the interview was very miss congenuality though.
    sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. black is beautiful, and the hair is gorgeous AND it's all her's. you go ms. lady.
    april

    ReplyDelete
  3. kenya moore is beautiful, but I get crazy from her, like I do with Halle Berry. Beautiful women seem to always have that loopy issue.
    terrance

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm on board with kenya moore she is truly gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Miss USA, Atlanta bithes can't handle her, it's shocking that she's on there to begin with, but I'm sure she has an agenda with all her loveliness. I'm team Kenya too.
    James

    ReplyDelete
  6. She just came for Wendy Williams and that manwoman didn't even realize it. I love it, that is what charm, class and wit is all about, sock in their jaw, but make them think you're blowing kisses.
    carlton

    ReplyDelete