Friday, December 21, 2012

My Brothers Keeper/TGIF

Happy Friday everyone ... Let's Talk about It!!

We recently witnessed a carnage as a nation, it's time we ban together and fellowship in the conviction, that another senseless death cannot happen on our watch. We are here to be more and do more. It begins with the want and need to be better prepared than before, stronger to conquer obstacles that are unforeseen. To witness an anomaly cant prepare us in our survival skills, we need a plan of action, if its gun control the topic needs to be on the table up for discussion. Those lives lost last week speak of perilous times, in the book of Timothy talks about horrific acts and living in the last days, lets cherish the day, precious moments are fleeting away, like we are witnessing the writings on the wall.

God knows and he says all, we're all his sheep, no color lines, Hatred, chemical imbalance should not go unattended, we have to be each others eyes and ears, we have to trust the signs when we see them and not second guess anything, on a missed opportunity to be present, to be larger than life to surrender all. Most of us believe in life in the hereafter, so the comfort in this tragedy is knowing that those babies are now with God, their work is done, they are in the place where pain is nonexistent, for them nothing but glory days, To the parents, relatives, friends of the victims of Newtown, Conn I, we stand with you in solidarity, and say to you that yes we 'ARE' our Brothers Keeper. RIP

What Are You Doing With Your Life?

13 comments:

  1. armed and ready. gun control forget about it. Im keeping my gun to my brothers keeper...with a gun to protect mine yes I'm all for it.
    charles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a tragedy, I'll never be the same.
    eean

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was a hard read, in truth not quick answers, the work that needs to be done is going to take dedication and consistancy, no immediate results. Good thoughts though in a perfect world with many holes in the foundation.
    Keiran

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Holidays Kevin. I teach elementary school, today we burnt candles and had a moment of silence for Sandy Hook. Teaching class this week has been painfully hard. I've been in much prayer, hoping that God hears my cry.
    Kiera

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keep living Kevin puzzles are not that easy riddled. This was a public death, we all witnessed the aftermath. Prevention is not easy to do, the rules are different for caucasians. This man was an animal, yet the media and white america is trying to give him a way out, he was an animal plan and simple and so was his mother.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes I am my brothers keeper.. Keep living it out Kevin and playing thoughts into the Universe.
    Carlton

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We need more truth in understanding form people like you. I so appreciate you.
      Davian F.

      Delete
  7. thanks for your thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  8. you continue to humble me. you have endured such a crazy two years, yet you still give back, and keep your column alive, such an unselfish act. Thanks again, just wanted to say that i enjoy your show, and I'm looking forward to bigger things in the future from you.
    Diana D.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great words Mr. Knighton. Happy Holidays to you. Looking forward to spending time with you you in January.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the tone, and the understanding. Your words are so soothing to my soul. When I read your words, I smile.
    Manila

    ReplyDelete
  11. silence observation plan of action. got it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your TGIF touches my heart deeply, I have triplets in the second grade, and Im at a loss for words, I pray to God to watch over Newtown, those little babies, when I look at my .... tears

    ReplyDelete