Sunday, December 23, 2012

Affirmation ...


Heavenly Father,
I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. My help cometh from ....  Thank you for the opportunity to witness another day of your greatness.  I would be nothing without you and your shield in my life.  When evil men rise against me, they will stumble and fall.  Please give me favor, mercy, grace, and protect me from hurt, harm, fear and danger.  I ask that you guide and direct my path to lead me to the greater good for my life and your design.  Continue to wrap your arms around the victims of the Newtown tragedy.  On my journey please continue to let me be a vessel spreading your word to the lost flock, and allow me to be an Angel to those that I encounter that need my services.  I love you God and I want to live for you forever.  Tod God be the glory, if God be for you, who can be against me. For all the blessings that you've given me, I take nothing for granted and I do give things. Amen~

3 comments:

  1. Happy Holidays Kevin. God is good all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Lord is My Shepherd. Sending you good tidings Kevin. Looking forward to more from you in the future, Im liking what I see.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so much power in words into fruition. keep on your journey. God is watching you.
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete