Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The Comfort Zone - the Pilot Episode

Hey everybody, today I'm going to test something out, and I want your feedback. I wrote a pilot sitcom for television a while back, actually before The Game sitcom aired. Now I've turned it into a full feature film. I will post the entire pilot episode, and I want your opinions on the characters, storyline and flow. Feel free to give your constructive critism. Bear in mind, like Eryah Badu said "I'm A Artist and I'm Sensitive About My Sh*T, so be nice about it. LMAO
You know I got mad love for all of you who drop by blog, the Comfort Zone is one of my babies. Sinc, Your boy Kev'

INT. - MORNING
Hilton busily rushes around packing the last of his things,occasionally taking glimpses of himself in the mirror admiring his looks and the outfit that he choose to rock on his trip to see Penelope. He’s so excited that he’s going to see Penelope in Atlanta.
Knock on the door. One last look in the mirror.

HILTON(talking to himself)
Damn don’t I look good. Penelope you better not let all of this get away again. Women line up for me...and you’re trying to sleep on all this goodness. Isn’t that always the case? The ones who want you and possibly who will be true to you... You never want. It’s the....
Another knock on the door.

HILTON
Who Is It?
JACKIE
Open the door.
HILTON
(mumbling to himself)
Lawd How Am I Going to Break It to Jackie,that I will not be going to her Jed Clampett family dinner.
JACKIE
Hey what’s going on?
Hill I hope that you’re not going to make your infamous Chinese dish. I don’t know why you think that dish is so good, it’s awful.
HILTON
Eeer.. Ummm. Jackie about the Christmas dinner. Penny called finally,she’s finally settled In..
JACKIE
What does Penny,Penn Penelope have to do with this weekend? Hill please tell me that you’re not bringing her to my family’s Christmas dinner.
HILTON
No c’mon Jackie I'm not bringing her to your family’s Christmas dinner. ( a beat ) I won’t be at your christmas dinner.
JACKIE
W
hat? Hiilllllllllllllllllll? Why? You promised me.
HILTON
I know. I’m sorry. I have to see Penny.
JACKIE
You haven’t heard from Penelope In Ninety Days,and all of a sudden she calls out of the clear blue sky...and
HILTON
And what?
JACKIE
You Jump!!!! A M A Z I N G!!!
CON’T
HILTON
Call me selfish, I need to do this for me. I love her.
JACKIE
Love? Does she love you? That’s the better question.
HILTON
Yes!! Of course she does. I know that you wouldn’t...
JACKIE
Don’t Do It!
HILTON
(smiling) Okay,one last thing. A favor, if you will?
JACKIE
(fuming) What Is It?
HILTON
I need a ride to the airport!
JACKIE
(dumfounded) Oh Hell....
HILTON
Please, Purdy Please...I love you. I’d do it for you.
JACKIE
Fine !!, But you’re calling my family to cancel.
HILTON
DONE!!!
CUT TO:
EXT. CAR SCENE..RIDE TO THE AIPORT - NIGHT
On the ride to the airport,both Jackie and Hilton seem to be in deep thought.

INT. INSIDE THE CAR - MOMENTS LATER
HILTON
Okay Jackie it’s obvious that something is on your mind. Before you give birth to a small country... speak your peace.
JACKIE
Hill wasn’t It odd that Penelope called before we left your apartment to ask; if you were still coming to Atlanta to see her?
HILTON
I thought that was a little strange too. Do you think that I gave her any reason to doubt that I was coming?

...to be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment