Monday, March 22, 2010

I'm Just Saying...


Say what you want to, I'll ALWAYS Love Her!!!! Nuff Said

Biggums Rosie O'Donnell is heading back to daytime tv, starting 2011after Momma O' goes off the air. I don't know about you, but I don't want to see her big *ss on television anymore. She's shown her true colors, and it wasn't a pretty sight.

Tiger Woods gave a five minute interview to ESPN airing his discretion's. Admitting to what we already knew. He's on the PR kick, trying to do damage control. Tiger move on, if your wifey has forgiven you, then keep it moving. Be a man, own it and stop being a p*ssy. You don't owe America any explanations, you're a freak. You're not the first and you won't be the last. I'm Just Saying..

Johnny Depp continues to be box office gold as "Alice In Wonderland" is #1 at the Box Office for the third week, raking 35 million dollars.

Dancing With The Stars premieres tonight with their new list of
Z-Listers. It amazes me what is successful on Television. Has been's wanting to dance, win like Donny Osmond, professional dancers like Mya lose. Then you have a good show that is also on ABC like Ugly Betty, and it's gets cancelled. I'm don't get it and I'm constantly SMH. Oh well, it's not for everybody.

Rapper Big Boi of Outkast fame has signed a solo deal with Def Jam. So does that mean the end of Outkast with Andre 3000? I certainly hope nope.

Jennifer Lopez is in talks with Will Smith's production company about doing a remake of Goldie Hawn's "Overboard". Doesn't sound like sound idea to me, if it ain't broke don't fix it. Try again Jen. Btw when is that CD of yours going to finally get released, and on what label?

The old private eye show The Rockford Files is returning to television, this go round it will star Dermot Mulroney and Beau Bridges, which is a stellar cast, let's hope it can fill James Garner's shoes.

Academy award winning actress/comedian Mo'Nique's late night talk show has been picked up for another season on BET!! I'm shocked that she's going back, but I'm very happy about it. She has some of the best guests on her show, giving a new voice to the arena.

Remember to every rumor, there's a certain bit of truth to it.

Hey Oprah, Dave Letterman, Wendy Williams and Ellen..

2 comments:

  1. Outkast is in the studio recording. Big Boi just has side projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always got that soft spot for Whitney huh boy. LMAO I aint made at you. I have the same thing for Christina Aguilera

    ReplyDelete