Monday, March 29, 2010

I'm Just Saying..


Twilight sage followup "Eclipse" hits theatres June 30Th are you ready for it?

Will Smith has been reeking havoc on the set of his wife Jada Pinkett's hit show "Hawthorne", and the cast wishes that he would stay in his lane, and find something else to do, instead of bothering them.

Ne-Yo and Cassidy were in the studios together putting the finishing touches on his new single "You Got Me Open", Cassidy has been plagued with horrific rumors lately, so let's hope the music will defuse the gossip.

Jill Scott lets it all hang out on CNN, talking to Tony Harris about her new movie Tyler Perry’s Why Did I Get Married Too and shared her thoughts on her controversial recent Essence column talking about interracial dating. Here’s a snippet:

My new friend is handsome, African-American, intelligent and seemingly wealthy. He is an athlete, loves his momma, and is happily married to a White woman. I admit when I saw his wedding ring, I privately hoped. But something in me just knew he didn’t marry a sister. Although my guess hit the mark, when my friend told me his wife was indeed Caucasian, I felt my spirit…wince. I didn’t immediately understand it. My face read happy for you. My body showed no reaction to my inner pinch, but the sting was there, quiet like a mosquito under a summer dress.

"How To Train Your Dragon" was the #1 movie at the Box Office this weekend raking in over 43 million dollars.

The verdict is in, and Gilbert Arenas has avoided a jail sentence.
The Washington Wizards' guard has to spend 30 days in a halfway house and register as a gun offender after he brought four guns into the team's locker room on Dec. 21 to play a prank on a teammate.
District of Columbia Superior Court Judge Robert E. Morin sentenced the three-time all-star to two years probation and is also requiring Arenas to donate $5,000 to a fund for victims of violent crimes and do 400 hours of community service
"Every day, I wake up wishing it did not happen," Arenas said in court. Now maybe he'll realized what a charmed life he's leading and has been blessed with.

Remember to every rumor, there's a certain bit of truth to it.

Hey Oprah, Dave Letterman, Wendy Williams and Ellen..

2 comments:

  1. Jill Scott is speaking her mind. Getting it in. I agree with her wholeheartedly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so tell this, is NeYo and Cassidy a couple? I heard some stuff about htem.

    ReplyDelete