Friday, March 19, 2010

Essentials/TGIF

TGIF everyone....Lets Go!!

Order and decorum is how the world is governed. Getting your ducks in a row. Understanding what you need to have in your world in order to survive and strengthen your portfolio. Essentials are lists that you create either mentally or verbally. Sometimes your breaking point might just be your actual 'breakthrough', though it might be the most painful thing that you're ever experienced, now you're prepared for whatever is presented to you.

During the course of your life, you will grow and bloom into the person that you're meant to be. Judgments can be harsh, yet at some point in life, we judge. Judgment is a form of fear for inadequacies that are lacking; yes it would be much easier to just admit to your fears. Unfortunately in doing so, you reveal another characteristic, which is 'vulnerability'. I've learned at some point we all lean on someone.

God positions you at the exact time, when it's divine, you're meant to blossom into greatness. Most times it's not when we think it should happen. To realize that it's not on your time, but it's in his time. When you learn to flow within that frame of thinking obstacles become clear. Hard work has its rewards too, unfortunately hard work, sometimes goes unrecognized, when greeted with opposition, is the precise time to rise above and maneuver your way into resiliency.

Like a journal that keeps us on schedule. Essentials are your bucket list, your temple, the shell which is your body it needs proper additives to nourish your soul. Getting back to one, is the basics, you decide how much you want to get out of your trajectory.

What Are You Doing With Your Life?

16 comments:

  1. Hearing someone say that I need your help or learning on someone is a very hard thing to do for a lot of people. Taking chances means you have to start somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY ENCOURAGING. KEEP IT COMING AND YES WE ALL NEED TO LEAN ON SOMEBODY.

    AS I’M LEANING, I’M LEARNING HOW TO LEAN AND DEPEND ON JESUS AND HE WILL DIRECT
    ME TO THE RIGHT LEAN. I’VE LEARNED THAT PEOPLE COME INTO YOUR LIFE FOR A REASON.
    SOME TO STAY AND SOME JUST FOR A SEASON. WHICH EVER WAY, IT’S ALL GOOD. IT’S A PART
    OF OUR GROWTH

    ReplyDelete
  3. yhou're right, sometimes your braking point is your breakthrough. God tests your faith.
    Fatima

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't normally read or I glance over your TGIF, but something told me to read all the way through today, and I'm glad that I did. I really needed to hear these words today.
    Carla B

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kevin,

    Always great reading! This is a note to let you know I Love You and have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting...I may have some questions for you once I read 'essentials' a few times more...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm at my breaking point, lets hope you're right about my "breakthough".

    ReplyDelete
  8. growth is a beautiful thing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You did not write this shit! You did not write this! Yo son this is some in the zone kinda writing here. Are you posting this on face book? You should be. I would post just the first paragraph alone and people would think I'm the shit!!! Jyeah. I'll read and use this all week to fuel me until the next one. Straight in the zone son, in the zone!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Why you're writings aren't published is beyond me. Figure out a way to get eh done,and let the world recognize your talents.
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  11. Life gives your test, and most rise to the ocassion, those are the one's rewarded. Having a breakthough is your epihany.
    Stephen

    ReplyDelete
  12. Understanding purpose is hard, also to find your greatness, means learning to fail at things. I go from fear to bold, and it's not consistant. I'm still wondering what God has in store for. Thanks for always keeping me present.
    DLP

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for this, I really enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks Kev. Very nice. I needed this, good reading, food for thought. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Kevin –
    Still enjoying these Friday updates J
    Hope all is well and thanks for sharing your hard work as it Is recognized!!

    ReplyDelete