Thursday, March 4, 2010

Command Performance


This man will always be special to me, because my mother worship the ground that Al Green walked on. Choosing him to showcase was bitter and sweet, my Mother is no longer her and taking this stroll down memory is happy and sad, nonetheless I would be less than a man, if I didn't salute one of the greats. I don't think Mr. Green ever really got the true recognition that he fully deserves. He has set him mark on music with few peers. He was the soundtrack for 70's soul, testimony and reverance.

2 comments:

  1. Al Green was fine and could sing his ass off. I mashed a lot to his songs, and it seems the music in the background made the sex even better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kev' you put a smile on my face with brother Al Green, his music is truly missed on the airwaves...thanks for the reminder.
    Gale

    ReplyDelete