Thursday, March 11, 2010

I'm Just Saying..


Actor and TV host Mario Lopez is going to be a new poppa. I wonder what how his ex fiance' Ali Landry has to say about that. Hmmm and I wonder a few other things too, but we'll come back to that at another time. Congrats Mario!!

My boy Chris Breezy Brown left a message for his fans, begging them to keep him relevant, saying that radio won't touch his music, after his RiRi situation. He said he's a changed man. I hope radio deals with what radio should deal with like PLAYING THE F*CKIN music and not take things that doesn't concern them personally. Unfortunately I don't think Breezy will ever have the success that he once had, and that's very sad.

R&B singer Monica who is about to release her new 'Still Standing' CD on March 23rd. She also did a reality show with her family and fiance' ROCKO, well Monica can never seem to catch a break, she has the worse luck with men. Her loser boyfriend Rocko, has been chopping down another girl in the ATL area, and the home wrecking hood rat is telling EVERYONE about it, and even has the nerve to call Mo's phone to rub it in. Monica is on the verge of a major comeback, I hope that she doesn't let this get her down. If you recall a few years ago, she witnessed her then boyfriend kill himself, so I think she can weather this storm, but dammit how much does she have to endure, before she goes off on the deep end and become jaded and bitter like so many others.

Loopy Lindsay Lohan is trying to sue a commercial for 100 million dollars for using the reference of being a milk-a-holic like Lindsay....that's the jist of the commercial, which features three little babies. I say Lindsay, if you 'werent' DOING ALL THOSE DAMN DRUGS AND MAKING YOURSELF THE BUTT OF Everyone Jokes, you wouldn't have to worry about it. Snap out of it, and get your little *ss together.

Michael Winans Jr, son of Michael Winans Sr who is a part of Gospel group The Winans defrauded up to 11 million dollars for gullible Church members throughout the Detroit area, riding on his family name. Ole boy did a Ponzi Scheme promising big returns, and investors got NOTHING!!! His dad should take him behind the church and whup his *SS!! Because he knows better. I'm Just Saying..

Track star Marion Jones after being stripped of all her gold medals, will try her hand at basketball as she is the newest member of the WNBA!! If the work is honest and it pays the bills, I say GO FOR IT!!

Remember to every rumor, there's a certain bit of truth to it.

Hey Oprah, Dave Letterman, Wendy Williams and Ellen..

4 comments:

  1. I agree with you that Winans son needs his ass beat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. who knew Mario had body like that? I want to see what's underneath the towel. you got my full attention now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Monica's man is a little punk ass bitch, after all she's been through, you would hope oh boy wouldn't be trifling. When I watched her reality show, I knew little dude was no good.
    Marcus

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know Mario had it like that? I'm ON board, and he could be baby daddy.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete