Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The GAME Returns.......FINALLY!!!


The best show on the CW The Game which got NO promotion whatsoever, is going to return with new episodes on the BET Network. This show is very well written,and it always hits the mark. If this show were on a major network, and had a all white cast it would be a Top Five hit in the Nielsen Ratings household.

People just seem to like the drama. And for fans of the CW sitcom, The Game, the drama will soon be back!
After the network canceled the show last year, BET made a deal with Paramount to develop new episodes based on the crazy series.
A source reveals that "The deal is done between the two networks. Now it's a matter of getting the actors under contract again."
And according to the source, the new contracts with the show's stars will be negotiated within the next two weeks.
Adds the insider, "The show will have the same production value, so the actors will make the same type of money they made when they did 'The Game' for The CW."
We're thinking they'd want more money!
The only conflict so far is with Coby Bell who's set to join the cast of USA's Burn Notice.
Though the source adds, "He will likely still be able to work on 'The Game,' but only as a recurring character instead of being a series regular."
Only all is set, the show will begin production in May.

8 comments:

  1. are you serious? you just made my day. I'm headed to work, it's freezing outside,but my heart is full and warm.
    Sherri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kev' youre so right. The Game is a great sitcom, I remember a while back, how you would always rant and rave about this show, and finally it start coming on in my area, and I was hooked.
    Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. You just made my day. This is great news.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hellz yes. that's what I'm talking about. This show is bomb. Malik is my baby daddy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I certainly hope that you're right. I love this show. The cast really bring it, every week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw your post on FB, and I really needed some good news today. Thanks for always keeping us in the loop brother.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG, I'm elated, now I get to look at Derwin's sexy ass again. he's so fine to me, and the show as a whole is G R E A T!!
    Jelena

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the Game and I'm glad that it's finally returning. Brittany Daniels is my girl. I love how she knocked the fuccc out of Tasha mack for introducing Jason to the new booty.
    Thanks for updating us Kevin.

    ReplyDelete