Friday, March 26, 2010

Life Offerings/TGIF

Happy Friday,
Hello happy people spring is here, with the aspiration of many happy leaps of faith. Life's many offerings speak largely to what your end of day will reveal. So often we take our existence for granted, few stop to revel in the beauty of a flower, or the smell of the ocean. Take a moment to appreciate the gift of witnessing a sunny sky, some weren't so fortunate.

I spoke to a friend recently and we were discussing life and what our roles are. As we continued our conversation, I realized that you rule the course of your path. You can either play it small or big. Playing it small, speaks more to things that you accept in life on other's terms that are of not your own. A major slice to life of your purpose is figuring out what you were sent here to do by design. Playing it big, is when you execute plans into action and make things happen.

Playing it big does know the urgency of the moment, your time is NOW. Having a sense of purpose speaks to your being focused by your mission and direction. No path to success is easy, constant application is required, and you will encounter many days that you are challenged to quit and give up. With that reality you chalk that up to a bad day. Tomorrow starts anew, and on that day, your course will be different. Acknowledgement can be a great friend.

Playing it big and having a sense of purpose is synergistic, where all things are aligned to lend and extend. We are constant works in progress; unfortunately sometimes we forget the passage that we're destined to take. Many fall off the trail, and that's playing it small. Whilst some will never admit to a mediocre existence, but I say be honest with yourself, because that old friend that we all possess called a 'mirror' will always reveal clarity, and having blinders on you're basically tumbleweed, blowing away.

What Are You Doing With Your Life?

10 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed this read today. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!! Happy Friday! Best of everything to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. More good stuff, I'm trying to have a Big Life too. Thanks for putting into prospective for me.
    Allyson

    ReplyDelete
  4. A big life is a great concept. I need to really pay closer attention to what I'm doing. You have put something on my brain.
    Aaron

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's not always easy understanding my sense of purpose. I'm trying to to figure it out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. lot of days I'm just tumbleweed:(

    ReplyDelete
  7. i'm always trying to keep my head above the water. thanks for your tgif's they're always helpful, and the inspire me to do more for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  8. good stuff kev per usual. you make fridays extra cool

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm okay with living the life tht God wants me to life, be it large or small. This uinverse is so much bering than thoey you and . i don tanhnlk you for your verse and word.
    annolie

    ReplyDelete
  10. So true my friend. On all counts. Your writing is so on the money now a days.

    ReplyDelete