Thursday, March 25, 2010

Command Performance


Natalie Cole is truly music royality. A star in her own right, she didn't have to live off her famous dad Nat King Cole's name. She earned her strips, and has be going strong for over 35 years. She has won 9 grammy awards, including Best New Artist and Album Of The Year.
I love this performance of her classic "This Will Be" it's a feel good song that never gets old. Because of the E-Harmony commercial, "This Will Be" continues to gain momentum, and has reached new audiences. Through the ups and downs Natalie is tried, tested and true. She's here to stay!!

4 comments:

  1. Nat has been through hell and back, and lived to tell it, that's her testimony. I love this babe. Thanks for the nice stroll down memory lane.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This Will Be always warms my heart. It's a very sweet and catch little ditty. I was this song came out and now I'm 40...and it still makes me smile.
    Beverly

    ReplyDelete
  3. This video put a smile on my face.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Natalie is playing Yoshi's bay area soon, and I'm so there. Tickets are only 75 and worth every penny. Thanks for the retro video.

    ReplyDelete