Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I'm Just Saying..


GQ magazine tries to come correct in their latest issue, by featuring a segment called "Forever Fly" 20 African American males that pioneered Style, the list includes Sidney Portier, Langston Hughes, Miles Davis, Marvin Gaye, Duke Ellinton, Bill Jones, Otis Redding, Basquait,Teddy Pendergrass, Richard Roundtree, Huey Newton, Harry Belafonte,Gordon Parks, Dick Gregory, Johnny Hodges, Richard Pryor, Ernie Barnes, Sammy Davis Jr. Matthew Henson and Vivien Thomas. C'mon GQ I could add some more names (Sam Cooke, Nat King Cole) to this list, but at least it's a start to a great converastion. Congrats Gentleman!!

Wyclef "Self Appointed King of Haiti Relief" Jean is up to his old tricks again, his wifey Marie Claudinette found nude pictures in his phone of his manager Lisa Ellis. Jean's wifey demanded that he fire her IMMEDIATELY!! Sleeping around on his wife is NOTHING new for Jean, as quiet as it's kept the entire MISEDUCATION OF LAURYN HILL was about Wyclef, back in the day he was sleeping with her, STILL while he was married to Claudinette. UMPH UMPH UMPH...

Actress Paula Patton has come out to claim that even though her mom is Caucasian, she considers herself Black.
I find 'the term biracial' offensive. It's a way for people to separate themselves from African-Americans a way of saying I am better than u.
I totally agree with you Ms Patton, and I would be MUCH happier if your man was black, but I'll let it slide THIS TIME!!! The age old rule is, if you have an ounce of black in you..YOU'RE black, until you do something great then WHITEY wants to claim you...like they do about President Obama! I'm Just Saying..

Poor Naomi Campbell can't seem to catch a break, she's in the news again for allegedly beating up her cab driver. Hopefully one day she'll find peace!!

Actor Burt Reynolds underwent quintuple bypass heart surgery last week. The operation went well, the 74 year old actor is said to be home recovering with a 24 hour nursing care assisting him. Get well soon Burt, maybe you have another Smokey And The Bandit in you:)

Charlie Sheen and his wifey are freaks, apparently the couple were into swinging with both MEN AND WOMEN!! (This court case is so scandalous) Charlie was open to getting 'it' in, on all levels. Blame it on the ...... I'm Just Saying!!

Janet Jackson is going to appear alongside Tyler Perry on Momma O's Show and she's rumored to be performing her new single "Nothing" from the soundtrack of Perry's upcoming film Why Did I Get Married Too.The episode is expected to air at the end of March shortly before the movie hits theaters.

If you've been following the saga of Lil Wayne, who was originally supposed to go to jail a few weeks ago ... but the judge cut him a break so the rapper could swap out his diamond teeth for a less expensive set(WHATEVER).
Then -- he was supposed to check in yesterday, until a fire broke out in the courthouse and everyone was sent home. Now you know Lil Wayne probably paid someone to start the fire, why YOU playing?
Now, the judge has decided to once again push back Wayne's court date so more repairs can be made to the courthouse. Now if it were you or I, our asses would be LOCK'D up!! 'Celebrity' does have it's privileges.

Jessica Simpson was on Momma O's show today, and LOSER John Mayer's name came up, Simpson talked about how disappointed she was in him, for airing their sexual laundry, and even though he apologized via text(how tacky) she never responded. Hey Jessica, did his racist comments bother you? Just a question!

Mo'Nique said that she gives her husband permission to have sex with other women, and it doesn't bother her, however she will not cheat on him. Well Mo' it's NOT other women that you should be concerned about. See you at the Oscars on Sunday boo!!

Usher's CD has been pushed back yet AGAIN, this time it's indefinitely. Usher call your Momma boy and apologize to her, because without her you are NOTHING, and if you don't hurry up and do your thizzle, little lady Trey Songz is going to steal your juice.

Remember to every rumor, there's a certain bit of truth to it.

Hey Oprah, Dave Letterman, Wendy Williams and Ellen..

14 comments:

  1. So juicy this morning. I'm loving it. Keep it coming Kevin...I love it when you speak.
    Brandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lil Wayne is a joke. His ass needs to be locked up....with NO excuse.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If Miseducation was about Wyclef John, then Lauryn needs another dose, because I'm so ready to hear her soulful voice again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kevin, I had trouble logging on to your site yesterday, and when I was finally able to get on, I couldnt post a comment. You had me fiening there for a minute, I needed my daily fix. Thanks for informing about the GQ article seems like a collectors item. Why did they leave off Billy Dee Williams, shows you that they know nothing about Black Culture.
    Kimmie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like that woman cares about your happiness. She loves Robin. He has been there from day one before any of you, including black men, knew she was alive let alone an actress. Yet, she is suppose to get a black men to appease people she doesn't even know. Way to make yourself more important than what you are.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wait a minute to the Anonymous poster above, Look BITCH don't get mad at Kevin, If you don't like his blog, then don't come to it. You must be some bitch who dates outside of your race hiding behind shades, being afraid to reveal yourself.
    Angela Mintz
    P.S. if you want to get with me, we can do the number or email exchange.
    Kevin I'm sorry, but she pissed me off, KEEP doing your thang.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like that list of Pioneers for the GQ article, we could also add Julian Bond and Calvin Lockhart to that list.

    Charlie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kids Kids y'all are ready to rumble:).. everyone can say how they feel. Kevin you're starting mess today.LOL I date my own race, but I'm not oppose to love in any race. Robin seems to love Paula, so that's what matters most.
    Deidra

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wyclef is going to be himself no matter what. I think he's the reason that Lauryn is so crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Charlie Sheen is an addict, he probably would try anything once. my sister has abused drugs for years, so much to the point, I don't know who she is anymore. When I look at her, I see a monster.

    ReplyDelete
  11. If Monique is okay with having an open marriage, who are we to judge. I'm cheering for her to win. She is the voice for us big thickems. Go Mo

    Sheila Grimes

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think Al Green's name should be a part of that group in GQ.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Usher's time may be up, he's always trying to cover up with each music release one time it's Chili, then it's the old lady Tameka. Just let your music speak mane!! I don't think that Trey Songz will be his successor, maybe J. Holiday or Jaheim. Too bad Chris Brown was a dumb ass.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You always take up for Naomi, Whitney and Chris Brown, makes me think you just might have a little "crazy" to you too.LOL
    J'dube

    ReplyDelete