Thursday, March 18, 2010

The Comfort Zone - Pilot Episode

JACKIE
You give her reason to doubt? NO!!! Now she giving you a reason to doubt? Yes
HILTON
Is this leading to something worthy of my brain cells? Moving on.
JACKIE
Hmmm. I’m just saying .... sounds a little odd.
HILTON
Jackie Did the football player plane arrive yet?
JACKIE
What football player?
HILTON
Your Aunt Velma. (Hilton Laughs)
JACKIE
Hilton don’t talk about my family.
HILTON
Jackie C’mon. You and I both know that she can bench press more than the Rock or that barely English speaking actor (BEAT) who California made their governor.
JACKIE
Laugh If you must,but...
HILTON
I’m just kidding. Now you know that your Aunt Velma Is my favorite of the hillbillies..oops I mean. Well you know what I mean.
JACKIE
Then cancel this crazy trip and...
Jackie pulls up to the curb at the airport. Hilton seems nervous about Jackie’s suggestion.HILTON
Wow!! My My My..Where does the time go? We’re at the airport already.
JACKIE
(Smirks) Hilton You’re too much
HILTON
So I’ll see you on Monday night. Right?
JACKIE
Right!!
FADE OUT.
FADE TO BLACK.
SEVERAL HOURS LATER. PHONES RINGS...
INT. Jackie’s Apartment.

JACKIE
Hello, So you made It?
HILTON
I need you to pick me up from the airport.
JACKIE
I know on Monday at 6PM!!
HILTON
No right now.
JACKIE
You’re Kidding Right?
HILTON
Jackie (Firm tone)Can you pick me up or not? Arliss and Katie aren’t home.
Jackie’s a little puzzled by Hilton’s tone and phone call.
JACKIE
I’m on my way.
...... to be continued

2 comments:

  1. Well, for the most part it it excellent, but some of the dialogue can be toned down a little... remember we are not the Cosby's. But over all it is realsitic

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm eager to see where you're going to go with this.

    ReplyDelete