Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I'm Just Saying...


Singer Ricky Martin came out of the closet, and admitted to his being gay. Well Ricky, not a lot of us were surprised, but bruh if it free's your soul. I say let it out.

Speaking of outing, radio personality Howard Sterns implied that Jamie Foxx is homosexual,and challenged Jamie to stop by his show and defend himself. Hmmm could be a pretty interesting sit down OR beat down. You decide. I'll keep you posted.

R&B singer Faith Evans, is in trouble with the IRS, they have put a lien on both of her homes in Los Angeles and New Jersey. I'm not sure what's up with Faith's money, she was left all of late husband Biggie's catalog, which is a goldmine, so I'm sure she'll straighten this mess out. Good luck Faith

New music releases today Usher Raymond and Erykah Badu both have new music. Do you think both artists are still relevant? I'm Just Saying...it's a question that I'm curious to know the answer to.

WTF ....Lyfe Jennings and Raheem Devaughn are seriously drumming up an R&B beef. WHY and WHO cares??? Kids first thing you the two of you should do is SELL more records, stay in the game long enough to have a following, then maybe you can beef with someone, proof your worth.

Remember to every rumor, there's a certain bit of truth to it.

Hey Oprah, Dave Letterman, Wendy Williams and Ellen..

3 comments:

  1. The picture of Ricky Martin show's GAY!!! So I always knew.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so what ole boy is gay. move the fuck on playa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Badu and Usher's time is up.

    ReplyDelete